- a job, try and make some money,
- finally move out of my parents’ house,
- make an investment,
- get into a serious relationship
- Start ticking items off of my bucket list.
That’s the ultimate plan. Sounds exciting doesn’t it?
Now flip the coin;
- bills to pay
- responsibilities e.g. taxes and work duties
- traffic fines
- losses in investments
- reality e.g. unexpected problems that make you spend a lot
- drama e.g. who isn’t happy that you’ve made it that far
- pressure to succeed and beat your mates
- The hustle of finding a good man to marry for the ladies.
- Baby mama drama for the fellows… haha, this one will be interesting.
- All that other stuff I’ve forgotten
Are you still excited? You should be, let’s face it, real life starts after school. Ever wondered why it’s called the real world? Nothing is fake here except for some relationships, clothes and some female bodies – we know about the fake bums. The money is real, the problems are real, success is real, failure is equally real… but that shapes you into an adult that will survive the real world.
This is the time to let all you’ve learnt come into play to give you the life you’ve always wanted for yourself. This is the time to be your own person and make the most of every opportunity the world throws at you. I am excited and I am already on that journey. I look forward to when the conversations with my friends are also about business and not just Vanessa’s incredible booty.
CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE THAT’S MADE IT TO THE REAL WORLD. THEY SAY LIFE IS A MOVIE, IS THE ONE YOU ARE MAKING A BOX OFFICE HIT!? THE WORLD IS YOUR AUDIENCE, PRESS PLAY.